Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snorkeling!


I saw this picture of us snorkeling and it made me Laugh! This was right after we went sky diving, we stopped on North Shore for some shaved Ice and we found a little cove to go snorkeling...and Brandon was totally afraid of it! he kept freaking out saying he was going to drown, and i couldn't stop laughing because we had just finished jumping out of an airplane and he though that was fun, but snorkeling scared the crap out of him! He finally got the hang of it and we spent hours out in that cove!

5 comments:

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I love your blog. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I am jealous that you went to Hawaii I miss it! Sounds like you guys have such a great start. Keep in touch!

Wendy Anderson said...

Hey Tricia I love your blog...ha ha I love the blogging community its so funny to find people on here!! I also am jealous that you went to Hawaii I have always wanted to go there, your pictures are so fun!!

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Hello!! You never told me you had a BLOG silly!! I miss you and we have not talked to you for a bit...what's goin' on?

Wendy Anderson said...

Hey Miss Tricia you need to update this blog I mean come on there has to be something going on in your life that you can blog about!!! I should post some pics of my belly so i may do that just for you!! And we are living in Stansbury PArk right now but are currently trying to sell our house, if all goes well we will be moving back to WJ Memorial weekend so keep your fingers crossed for us that things dont fall through!! How are things with you and Brandon? Whats going on in your lives where are you living etc etc...

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Ok girl...where the update? What's been goin' on? We need to get together!! For real this time...love ya!