Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh my, October flew by!


Well I am so sad October is over! Our month was pretty packed and toward the end of it it got even more hectic! The day before Halloween Brandon had to get surgery, so needless to say we did not do much of anything on Halloween. So i made the best of it and got a bunch of scary movies, and bought a ton of candy to hand out to trick-or-treaters. Well we didn't watch one movie, Brand just wanted to sleep. And we did not get one trick-or-treater. I was so bumbed out! So i don't have any pictures of Halloween, and i am stuck with a crap load of candy! Here is a picture of Brandon right before his surgery, the doctor thought a was a little crazy ( but i think i was just capturing a memory). Oh and he would not smile, so that is why is making that face. I guess he agreed with the doctor (I'm a little crazy).

2 comments:

Zach and Meg said...

I don't think you are crazy at all! I have taken pictures of Zach before both his surgeries too. What did he have surgery for?

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

You're not crazy...I would do the same thing :] Especially for moments when you want to put it on your blog!!