Saturday, June 5, 2010

We just got back from a two week trip to Jamaica!! It was the best trip ever and I can't wait to go again!!

Us laying out by the pool!

After dinner on a private island!


The beach at our hotel! So nice and huge!



Brandon and I walking on the beach! The boat on shore in the background was one of the many guys that tried to sell us weed! The sunsets were amazing.
This was a trip we will never forget, we went snorkeling, scuba diving (our favorite) and even hiked up a waterfall! If you ever get a chance to go to a Sandals resort they are by far worth the money!




1 comments:

karadie said...

Hey you im glad you found my blog! To be honest I haven't had it very long but i've been looking at yours for over a yr.... (kinda creepy) although you did fall off the face of the earth there for a while! haha ill add yours to mine thatway its easier to keep tabs on you! I saw some pics of your dog izzy not crazy at all that she is the light of your life thats how bruce is hes an amazing dog and we couldn't love him more! so good to catch up a little keep me posted!
tell Brandon hi!