Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The End of Something Great!!!!

Today I took the last Dental Hygiene Board Exam that I will ever have to take (Well, at least I hope). If I passed all five exams, I will officially be a R.D.H. when I graduate in May!!! Oh my, I cannot believe I made it (it was pretty much hell going through the program, but looking back it has gone by sooooo fast)!! I am so excited to start this new chapter of my life, buy a house, actually enjoy my life, be a better wife and friend and eventually start a family!! This program has been the hardest thing I have ever done, but I wouldn’t change one bit of the last two years. I was lucky enough to go through the program with some of the most amazing girls I have ever met and I cannot imagine not seeing them everyday…..they are my family and I hope we stay apart of each other’s lives forever!! Once I am done with school I might even have time to post more….but don’t hold your breath!