Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Hubby!!


So for my 25th birthday, Brandon took me on a surprise weekend. He made me breakfast and then told me to pack a bag for overnight. He took me for a drive to park city and we went to the Canyons resort. I figured we were just checking in, but he didn't take me to the front desk. Instead we went to the day spa inside the hotel and he got us a couples retreat spa day! It was sooo much fun! They gave us robes and flip flops and we just relaxed in the sauna and steam rooms until it was time for our appointment. Once it was time, they took us to a room where there was a huge bathtub full with water and bubbles and candles lit all over, and two massage tables. We took a romantic bathtub and then we got couples massages. It was so much fun! Then after our massages we checked into the hotel and ordered room service. The next day he took me shopping, and out to a nice dinner. I was so surprised (which, never happens because I am a snoop) and it reminded me how lucky I am to have him.

4 comments:

thesanovichfamily said...

Hey Tricia and Brandon! It's so fun to see you two together. And so fun to see that you found us. This is the best treat ever, good job Brandon. I will have to show this one to Randy!! Looks like everything is just perfect with you guys, you look like you are on cloud 9! Excited to keep up with you guys and see what you are up to!

The Sutherland's said...

Hey girl, I am soooooooo glad you found me in both places. As much as I love checking facebook and myspace this is the place that I keep in touch with my peeps! How have you been? Congrats on getting hitched that is so fun, we all knew you and brandon would be together forever!!! Do you still stay in touch with all from high school? We should try to get together some time and have lunch and catch up! Keep in touch for sure

Zach and Meg said...

Hi Tricia! I am so glad that I have a blog now so I can comment on how cute yours is! You and Brandon look so happy! We really do need to get together sometime

Billy & Britni said...

Tricia and Brandon....it has been so long since we have seen you guys! I will hopefully put pictures up soon but i have no clue what i am doing, so it might be a while. You guys seem like everything is going well!