Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spiders!!


So on my birthday, we found a big white and orange spider hanging outside of our front door it's body was at least the size of a quarter and with it's legs spread out it was huge! Brandon hates spiders and I told him to leave it alone because I had looked it up and it was not poisonous, but before I knew it he had sprayed it with hornet killer and killed it. When I looked it up online it also said there should be a Female spider near by, but we couldn't find one. Well two days ago I opened our front door and on the bottom of the door jam I found this spider. This is the female (I think) and I caught it and took pictures next to a quarter so you will belive me. This one is half the size of the first one! Its a little freaky (its called an Orb Weaver, and they are not poisonous).

3 comments:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Disgusting!!
I had lots of fun today! Thanks for going with me!
Love ya!

Unknown said...

That is completely sick and wrong! I say spray 'em all, poisonous or not, I don't want that thing crawling anywhere near me! Anyway, thanks for commenting on my blog, its fun to see you guys are married and having a good time. We are prego, due in May so I am just a little nauseous all the time but doing well. You have a cute blog! Oh yeah, I spot you in the crowd at Jazz games sometimes... not to be creepy or anything, I just like to people watch during the games and its usually from a really far distance which is why I've never actually said "hi" or anything! I probably still sound creepy, huh?! :)

Makenzie & Jordan said...

That is seriously so scary. I hate spiders. I like your hair. Makell cut me bangs last time I got my hair cut and I really like them maybe if you are in total dispair you could see if there is anything she can do. Just a suggestion. But I think they are cute! PS I am glad that you have finally started posting again.