Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!!


First I just want to wish every one a happy New Year! I hope everything went well for everyone this past year and i hope all goes good in 2009! Now for the update on New Years Eve Brandon is getting a Cornea transplant. I don’t know a lot about it (other than the pamphlets the doctors have given us and what I have googled) and we are a little nervous. I was wondering if anyone knows someone who has had this procedure, and just wanted to know a little bit about what it was like and if they are happy with the results. Please let me know because the pictures I googled kind of freaked me out!

4 comments:

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Ahh, scary!! I don't know ANYTHING about this. Poor Brandon and his surgeries lately. Are you doing anything fun tonight? We need to do a fun day again.

Unknown said...

I love your idea for your tree skirt. That will be such a fun tradition and something you'll really love. Anyway, I don't know much about cornea transplants but I do hope everything goes well for him.

TyandMeg said...

I'm so glad you found me too. I am doing good. I live in Virginia, my husband is going to Dental School here. We only have a year and a half left I can't wait to be done. It was so good to see your blog and see what your up too. I can't believe you and Brandon are married. How crazy is that. You highschool lovers you. We will definatly have to keep in touch. Don't you love that about blogs, its crazy who you can find.

Anonymous said...

What?? That is freaky!!! When we go to dinner or whatever, you will have to tell us all about it.