Monday, December 15, 2008

I Love Christmas!!!

We bought a real Christmas tree! We figured since we live in a log cabin, we should do the real thing. I am so glad we did it turned out great and smells so yummy! It is kind of a pain to have to water it every day though! I have also gotten very crafty! I made a bunch of the ornaments on the tree and the bow at the top (thanks to Rachel for helping me pick out the ribbon and stuff!). I also decided to make my own Christmas trees skirt(which is not the cheaper route to go). It is not done yet but i will put pictures up as soon as I'm done! Then I made us stockings and I am stenciling our names on them.




3 comments:

Annie Lee said...

Your tree is beautiful! Good job on all your craftiness! I wish I had the energy to do all that! As is it we just threw up our fake tree..again this year!

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Good Job Girl!! It looks GREAT!! How did your 'Joy' turn out?

Anonymous said...

The tree is adorable!! I love it. You really picked out a good tree. It's so plump, no Charlie Brown tree for you!