Friday, December 19, 2008


This post if for Rachel, this is how my "JOY" turned out. I didn't put the leaves or the bells on because i didn't have glue, and i was afraid it would look cheesy. I thought it turned out cute, although i could not find the gel stain you were talking about and the workers at Michael's looked at me like i was crazy when i asked for it. So i ended up using an antiquing stain (I think it was the same thing, but it made the white parts on the "O" a little to dark so I had to re-paint it). Anyways love ya! Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

When did everyone turn so freaking crafty. I can't do anything and here are you and Rach being all crafty and wifey!! Well it looks super cute girl!

The Sutherland's said...

I would love to start being crafty. let me know when those days start i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you girls again and have you teach me how to be crafty!!!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I am with Cherise. How come everyone is crafty but me? Did you cut the letters yourself or did you buy them? Anyway it turned out super cute. Also how did your "crappy" week turn out. Is everything fixed?

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

YEA!! It turned out SO cute! You should have went to Roberts for the gel stain, cause obviously Michaels doesn't have it. I was on my way to Cali in a snow storm when you text me that day so I was kind of frazzled. But, it turned out WAY CUTE!! Sorry we didn't get to do it together :[ Love ya girl!!